Sunday, August 4, 2013

~ Fluffy Oatmeal Cinnamon Pancakes ~

This morning I made Oatmeal Cinnamon Pancakes.  They were yummy, but filling!  I couldn't finish the small stack (of 3 that I had).  And I have enough batter left to make them again tomorrow. 

Ingredients: Oatmeal Cinnamon Pancakes mix, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup oil, 1 cup water




Directions: Preheat a lightly greased griddle over medium low heat. Place the contents of package in one bowl and beat together eggs and oil in another bowl



I used only half the mixture, so I used 1/2 cup water, 1/6 cup oil (2 Tablespoons +2 teaspoons), and 1 egg.  Pour eggs and oil into pancake mix, alternating with water.




Mix thoroughly.
Place 1/2 cup batter onto hot skillet.  I made 3 pancakes for myself.
 

  Flip when bubbles appear and brown the other side.  Add 3/4 cup of raisins, cranberries or chocolate chips to prepared batter for an extra treat.  I didn't add anything extra this time.

Yummy melted butter and honey for syrup.  Delicious! And I have enough mix to make more next time from the same bag!
 
Get some today! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment