Sunday, July 21, 2013

~ Stir Fry ~

One of my favorite side dishes is vegetable stir fry using the latest locally grown vegetables that I get at the farmers market or in my Greenling order.  

So last night I made Stir Fry to go with sliced ham and I also made the yummy Hashbrown Casserole that we carry. 


For the Stir Fry you need the Stir Fry gourmet cupboard mix , 1/3 cut water and the instructions call for 12-16 oz of frozen Chinese vegetables (but I use fresh vegetables).


Directions: Pour 1/3 cut water in skillet. Add in 12-16 oz frozen Chinese vegetables. Then add in the seasoning packet. Cook until vegetables are cooked.  Since I used fresh vegetables (zucchini, white eggplant, onion, purple eggplant, green pepper (green pepper was from my own garden)) , I first stir fried them for 5-10 minutes in a little olive oil with minced garlic added then added the water and mix. 

That's all there is to it!  The mix adds a wonderful stir fry flavor!  I made enough to freeze two additional single servings for myself.

Here's my plate after I took a few bites...sorry forgot to take a done photo.  But here you see the stir fry and the hashbrown casserole. It was a terrific dinner! (you can click on the hashbrown casserole and it will take you to my blog about it from 7/12).  Get these mixes and more at my website today!

No comments:

Post a Comment