Sunday, May 6, 2012

~ Welcome ~


Welcome to my blog!

This blog will feature mixes/dishes/desserts/dinners that I make that are featured on my website SouthernBelleGourmet.com.  I will provide photos along the way to show how to create wonderful dishes just by using these easy mixes!

I became a representative for Gourmet Cupboard a year ago because I have tried many of the products and just love the fact that the gourmet food mixes are all individually handmade in southeast Texas and most contain no preservatives, MSG or chemicals. Each mix includes all of the dry ingredients; you simply add one or a few other ingredients and mix or cook and serve. 

This meant a lot to me, to know that the products are not put together at some large factory where who knows what preservatives and other things can get into the packaging before leaving the plant. The mixes are fresh, taste great and makes meal time so convenient!

At SouthernBelleGourmet.com, you will find gourmet food mixes that are everything you will want at your fingertips right in your pantry for snacks, drinks, meals, holidays, and impressing everyone when entertaining!

The things I make will be randomly selected as I was originally going to go through each page and make everything in order, but that would be boring!

We have over 300 delicious, quick and easy food mixes! Choose from Asian Cuisine, Beverages, Breads & Muffins, Cajun Cooking, Coffees, Cookies & Bars, Desserts, Diabetic Friendly, Italian Cuisine, Savory Dips, Meals, Mexican Cuisine, Salad & Dressings, Seasonings and Coatings, Side Dishes, Soups, Sweet Dips and Spreads and Teas! Is your mouth watering yet? 

So, enjoy exploring the exciting products at SouthernBelleGourmet.com. If you do buy some yourself to try, I'd love to get your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment