Thursday, May 17, 2012

~ Broccoli, Cheese and Rice Casserole ~

Tonight I made pork chops in the crock pot with barbecue sauce...so easy!  

And to keep the rest of dinner easy I made this Broccoli, Cheese and Rice Casserole too!

Here is what was needed: The mixture, 4 Tbsp melted butter or margarine, 1 (8oz) jar of cheese whiz, 1 (10.5 oz) can of Cream of Mushroom soup and 1 cup of water.  I remembered to take a picture of the water this time. ;-)


Take all the ingredients and mix them in a bowl.  Here is the picture with everything in the bowl that was pictured above.


Here is everything all mixed up, see how easy?


Here is the casserole ready for the oven. I had cheeze whiz left over and my hubby is nuts about cheese, so I added some dollups of it on top of the casserole.  Bake at 350 degrees for 35 or until rice is tender (35 minutes was enough for my oven).

 Here it is 35 minutes later. Nice and cheesy with the extra cheeze whiz but not required. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment