Saturday, October 20, 2012

~ Strawberry Lemonade Dip/Pie ~

I used this mix as a pie mix but it can be used as a Dip as well. 

 What you need: Strawberry Lemonade Dip/Pie mix, 16 oz softened cream cheese, cool whip, graham cracker crust (or you can use any other crust you'd like). If you want, you can make a regular flour pie crust (just bake it and cool it first as this is not something you put in the oven)!


 Mix 16 oz of softened cream cheese with the contents of package using an electric mixer.

 Stir in 8 oz carton of thawed Cool Whip. 

 Mix in fresh strawberries if desired. I did not have any fresh strawberries or any fresh fruit so before I started making this, I pulled out my bag of frozen fruit and took about a half cup to thaw to use in this mix. 

 Pour into graham cracker crust.  Chill for 4 hours in refrigerator or 2 hours in freezer.

Here's a slice I had the next evening. Added a little whipped cream and maraschino cherries and yum!

*For use as a dip: Mix 8 oz softened cream cheese and the contents of package with an electric mixer. Stir in 1 cup thawed Cool Whip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment