Tuesday, October 9, 2012

~ Pumpkin Bread ~

 I made this a few weeks ago and used mini muffin pans, i.e., bite size muffins for a nice little treat. 
And since it is the season for pumpkins with Halloween coming up..why not enjoy some yourself?

Here's what you need: Pumpkin Bread mix, eggs, vegetable oil (I use olive oil), water, and 8 oz can of pumpkin


 Preheat oven to 350. Using an electric mixer, mix 8 oz can of pumpkin, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oil, 1/2 cup water and contents of the bag. 


 The next directions indicate to pour into greased 9 x 5 loaf pan, but I placed the batter all in mini muffin pans. Then place in oven and bake. The loaf indicates 50-60 minutes, but my muffins were about 20 minutes.
 
Optional: Drizzle with glaze made of powdered sugar and a little water. Here they are cooling on a rack! I froze some of these to have for breakfast when I want something a little different yet home made.

No comments:

Post a Comment