Sunday, September 2, 2012

~ Spinach Dip Mix ~

We had friends over last night for a Southern Belle Gourmet hodgepodge!  I was thinking about what to have yesterday morning not wanting to go to a lot of bother to cook any elaborate dinner.  

So I opened my SouthernBelleGourmet cupboard and saw right away three, easy to make dishes to have!  I will post them one at a time, but let me say they were are easy, delicious and a hit with our friends!  

I also had meatballs/pasta sauce in the crock pot and used some of the pita pockets for little meatball pocket sandwiches.  Also had strawberries, cherries and grapes with cool whip for dipping.  What a yummy yet relaxing, non-stressful get together!


Here are the ingredients required: 1 cup Sour Cream, Spinach Dip Mix. That's IT!


 This one is so easy it really hardly needs photo directions but here goes. 




Mix package with 1 cup sour cream. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.  I actually had it in for 4 hours, so I would just say at least an hour. In my opinion the longer something is in the refrigerator the more the flavors blend, so this could even be made the night before an event.




Here it is! Served it up with little triangle cut pita pockets and some thin everything bagels that I also cut up into dip-able pieces.  This was actually when it was half gone, as there was bread all around it when I first put it out! :)

Get some for your next get together! It is so easy but tastes like you made it from scratch and pulled the spinach yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment