Saturday, September 22, 2012

~ Spicy Saltine Cracker Mix ~

Here is the last thing I made for the get together we had...this is so...easy..

What you need: 1- 16 oz box of saltine crackers or 16 oz of oyster crackers (I used oyster crackers), vegetable oil and contents of Spicy Saltine Cracker Mix


 Directions: Pour 1 box of crackers into a 2 gallon resealable storage bag. I did not have any bags so I just used my large Tupperware container (w lid). Mix together..

...  1 1/4 cups vegetable oil and the contents of package...

...and pour over crackers. Seal bag and tumble constantly until all crackers seem coated. In my case I placed the lid on my container and shook it.  Let sit for 15-30 minutes for best results (this lets the flavor soak in better). I just stored the remainder this way as well after we served it as we had some left over.

This is spicy and was perfect as a side!  Great for a party snack too!

No comments:

Post a Comment